Friday, November 20, 2009

Flight to Bangkok






Here are some pics from the airport in Taipei, Taiwan. I landed here after a 15 hour flight from LAX. I had about an hour layover and then boarded another 3 1/2 hour flight from Taipei to Bangkok, Thailand. God's grace was over my flight experience. It took me a total of 30 minutes to get my tickets and get through security at LAX, at 12:30 in the afternoon - miracle! :) I was a little nervous about my transfer in Taiwan, but it was very easy. I was able to sleep well much of the trip and my jetlag only kept me up one night. Otherwise, I have transitioned quickly to the time change. Please pray that I can get a better seat on my flight home. The area is a little cramped and I'm gonna try and request an emergency exit seat so my legs have a little more room. I'm flying China Air, and my legs are a bit bigger than most Asians :)

1 comment:

  1. Grace to ya! Love the foot pic, stepping out is the theme here. Yes, will be praying for favor for your flight home.

    ReplyDelete