Tuesday, December 1, 2009

INDIA...here I come



Well folks, this is probably my last blog until I come home. There will be very few chances, if any, for me to access the internet while I'm in India. Thanks for following this far, I hope you've been blessed and encouraged by what you've seen and read. I'll be sure to blog about India after I'm back in the States...but until then, I'll be off the radar :) Thanks for your prayers as well. I spent much of the day preparing my teachings for the Worship Conference, and I now know more than ever, amongst many other great divine-appointments, that I have been undeniably sent by God to pour myself out at this conference. He has put messages in my heart, and I can't wait to share them with these awesome believers. Pray that I'd be confident to sow my seed, that it would land in the soil, take root, and that the Holy Spirit will water it long after I'm gone.

God Bless and thanks for journeying with my in prayer and in heart!
Shon

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! praying for an amazing and God filled trip to India!

    ReplyDelete